426 E Ranch Rd 962 Round Mountain TX 78663
Located on Cypress Creek on what is known as the pecan bottom, this historic property holds a historic marker with the National Register of Historic Places. Built in 1874, it has been a Stagecoach Inn, a Post Office, General Store, and a Blacksmith Shop. The 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home is 2800 sq feet with 3 fireplaces as was customary in the 1800s. The limestone walls are 18 thick and have a natural insulation from the summer heat. The livery stable has 4 stalls on a concrete floor, with an enclosed upstairs room. This property is living history in Texas!
©2022 Central Hill Country Board of REALTORS®. - Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by, Central Hill Country Board of REALTORS®. Listing #85835 Courtesy of Topper Real Estate